Hastings Air Energy Control Events
March 30, 2022 Explosive Dust Seminar - Recording available soon!
Fall 2021 Events:
- October 5-7 WIMTS Welding Pavilion Student Competition.
- 1st Place – Mikayla Graeme, Blackhawk Technical College $750
- 2nd Place – Alex Bojar, Waukesha County Technical College $500
- 3rd Place – Lauren Hoffman, Madison Area Technical College $250
- "Honorable Mention" Awarded to 3 Students
- Angel Rodriguez, WCTC $100
- Ryan Beck, Lakeshore Technical College $100
- Kyle Hemenway, Lakeshore Technical College $100
- Congratulations to the students for their award-winning welding skills during the WIMTS competition! Scholarships provided by Hastings Air Energy Control.
- Sponsors include Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show, Waukesha Metal Products, Welders Supply, FumeVac, and IVEC Systems.
Judges from Komatsu, Servo-Robot, and Caterpillar.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
October 13, one-day, in-person seminar. Topic: Woodworking.
Registration is closed.
WOOD DUST SAFETY ISN'T EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS
Dust Collection Principles
Energy Usage (how to save energy, reduce costs)
Health and Welfare
"ON THE AIR" 2021 Webinars
Vehicle Exhaust Protection for Emergency Response, March 10th (recording)
Your First Dust Hazard Analysis, February 3rd (recording)
Ambient Air Filtration in Today's Weld Shop, February 10th (recording)
Assessing Industrial Welding Fume and Metalworking Fluid Exposures, February 17th (recording)
Vehicle Exhaust Protection in Industrial Facilities, February 24th (recording)
Silica and Worker Health, January 13 (recording)
Air Permitting Basics: How Do I Know If I Need One? January 20th (recording)
Manganese and Hexavalent Chromium Toxicology, January 27 (recording)
Special Event in Partnership with TheFabricator.com, held January 2021
Controlled Process Ventilation: Save Money, Save Lives - Register for Archived Webinar
Completed 2020 Webinars
High-Vacuum Source Capture Welding Solutions – Manual, Automated & Robotic Applications, Wednesday at 11 am CT, November 18, 2020
Ambient Air Filtration in Today's Weld Shop, October 14, 2020
Dangers of Vehicle Exhaust, October 16, 2020
Wet Dust is Safe Dust, October 21, 2020 (Recording Available)
Dust Collectors: Explosion Prevention and Protection, October 28, 2020 (Recording Available)
Meeting the DHA Deadline August 26, 2020 - COMPLETE, Recording Available
Meeting the DHA Deadline in the Time of COVID June 24, 2020
Sars-CoV-2 (COVID-19) in the Manufacturing Environment (April 28, 2020 Webinar)
Demos (Call for Appointment)