IVEC® Ultra Dust Collection System
Hastings Air is a proud distributor of the patented IVEC Ultra dust collection system. Using IVEC-exclusive technologies and engineering aligned with industrial ventilation principles, the IVEC Ultra runs smarter to provide cleaner air with the lowest overall cost of ownership compared to conventional ventilation systems. The IVEC Ultra system is ideal for use in industrial workplaces including welding, metalworking and a range of other applications that call for fine dust, mist, particles and fume removal.
The IVEC Ultra provides a variety of operational benefits and features like:
- Self-adjust to optimize air filtration with a low filter pressure drop
- 24/7 operation with zero downtime
- Control of motor speed and power usage with continual dust or particle collection
- Lower energy and maintenance costs
- Extended filter life by 150 percent
- Compressed air consumption for filter cleaning that costs approximately $8 per year/per unit (compared to $500 per year/per unit)
- The best air-to-cloth ratio in the industry
- Larger filter diameter
Hastings Air Energy Control utilizes IVEC Ultra dust, mist, and particle ventilation systems to help you gain confidence in the return on investment you get with a ventilation system. From preliminary site analysis, education, and service to funding and analysis, we are only satisfied when you are with your dust collection system.
Maintenance is made simple, as a central system requires only ONE housekeeping system unit and ONE dust drum replacement every one to two weeks, depending on dust load. The system will signal to the maintenance team by:
- flashing beacon
If you would like to learn more about the IVEC Ultra intelligent dust collector system, please contact Hastings Air today!
Request a Quote